Rectangular Capital In-Ground Trampoline Kit 14ft x 10ft – GrayNovember 15, 2018
Rectangular Capital In-Ground Trampoline Kit 11ft x 8ft – GrayNovember 15, 2018
Rectangular Capital In-Ground Trampoline Kit 11ft x 8ft – Green
$1,705.00 – $2,175.00
Our 11x8ft is a popular medium-size in-ground rectangular trampoline. This high quality in-ground trampoline kit comes with everything you need for easy DIY installation in your own back yard. It’s rectangular shape is great for fitting neatly into a corner with little wasted space.
The 11ft x 8ft rectangular sunken trampoline is a popular large size rectangle trampoline. This high quality in-ground trampoline kit comes with everything needed for easy DIY installation in your own back yard.
- A complete kit – This in-ground trampoline kit comes with the trampoline and pads, purpose built retaining wall (which stops the soil falling back into the hole) and clear instructions.
- Quality bounce – Our 11ft x 8ft rectangular sunken trampoline has an excellent bounce. We only use high quality commercial grade springs
- Great fun – Owning a trampoline is a sure way to get the kids outside and away from those screens!
- Innovative technology – Capital Play are the only licensed authorized manufacturer allowed to use Trampolines Down Under’s patented vented pad technology – all the air escapes through the padding, ensuring a brilliant bounce and eliminating pad slap noise
- Your net options – The beauty of an 11ft x 8ft sunken trampoline is that you don’t need a net at all! However, we also offer a range of net options, including full, half and quarter nets to suit your needs.
- Easy to do – Our in-ground trampolines are designed to be easily installed yourself. Our website offers some great videos and tips for installation.
- Built to last – We’ve designed our trampoline and frame to be in the ground for a long time. With a combination of a heavy duty galvanised steel frame, longer commercial grade springs and Polypropylene Jump Mat you can be sure you’re getting a quality product that will last for years.
- Safer To Use – In-ground trampolines kits are safer than normal trampolines because they’re flush-to-the-ground not raised above the ground accessed by a ladder. Parents have peace of mind when they let their kids loose on an in-ground trampoline.
|Choose Pad Color
11ft x 8ft Trampoline Cover, No Cover
11ft x 8ft Full Enclosure, No Enclosure